We are all aware of the concern about the COVID-19 Coronavirus and would like to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Our goal at High Mountain Healthcare is to remain available to our patients for questions and concerns while protecting our health and wellbeing as well as theirs. We are taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the infection at our office and in our community by following CDC guidelines.
We are also offering the option of:
- telemedicine (virtual visits) to our patients using HIPPA compliant technology like Facetime and Skype
- coming out to your car for a visit
- letting you check in via text message when you arrive and letting you know when we have a room ready for you (number to text will be provided when you schedule)
We will continue to be available by phone at 706-745-2229 and via the patient portal (if you are signed up). Please be understanding in this time as call volume may be higher than usual which will lead to longer response time. If you get our voicemail please leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
****If you have:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue
- Been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Traveled to high risk countries or been on a cruise in the last 14 days
Please do not come in the office, notify us by phone or schedule a telemedicine visit.
High Mountain Healthcare
Located in Blairsville, Georgia, we provide pediatric and general care for your entire family. Our mission is to provide your family the highest quality healthcare experience possible through personal attention, excellent service, and the very best in medical treatment.
Our Areas of Practice
Family / General Practice
We can provide general healthcare for the entire family.
From newborn through childhood, we provide quality healthcare for your children.